Concentric surface electrode for electrodermal stimulation (pain stimulation).
6.5mm outer ring diameter.
2.0mm inner ring diameter, with platinum pin set at 0.5mm (±0.25mm) height.
The electrode has two gold plated solder pads to connect wires, but great care must be taken not to overheat them, as this may dislodge the position of the Platinum Pin, which has a through connection to the top side of the electrode.
Also available with pre-connected wires, see Wasp Electrode, with cable.
- When Implicit Prosociality Trumps Selfishness: The Neural Valuation System Underpins More Optimal Choices When Learning to Avoid Harm to Others Than to Oneself. Lukas L. Lengersdorff, Isabella C. Wagner, Patricia L. Lockwood, Claus Lamm. The Journal of Neuroscience. September 2020
- The cerebellum is involved in processing of predictions and prediction errors in a fear conditioning paradigm. Thomas Michael Ernst, Anna Evelina Brol, Marcel Gratz, Christoph Ritter, Ulrike Bingel, Marc Schlamann, Stefan Maderwald, Harald H Quick, Christian Josef Merz. eLife. August 2019
- The selfless mind: How prefrontal involvement in mentalizing with similar and dissimilar others shapes empathy and prosocial behavior. Jasminka Majdandžić, Sandra Amashaufer, Allan Hummer, Christian Windischberger, Claus Lamm. Cognition. December 2016
- REM Sleep Is Causal to Successful Consolidation of Dangerous and Safety Stimuli and Reduces Return of Fear after Extinction. Mareike M. Menz, Julia S. Rihm and Christian Büchel. The Journal of Neuroscience. February 2016
- Reduction of Empathy for Pain by Placebo Analgesia Suggests Functional Equivalence of Empathy and First-Hand Emotion Experience. Markus Rütgen, Eva-Maria Seidel, Igor Riečanský, Claus Lamm. The Journal of Neuroscience. June 2015
- Neurobiological Mechanisms Underlying the Blocking Effect in Aversive Learning. Falk Eippert, Matthias Gamer, Christian Büchel. The Journal of Neuroscience. September 2012